Monday, December 7, 2009

Episode 3 - The search for Episode 2



episode can be downloaded Here
EPISODE 3!!!! 3 is an interesting number, its the number of episodes my other podcast got to before my other co-host flaked on me.


Just remember, pretend to be a plane while listening to this, or while reading this.


Frogs Get a Sex Change? News story here!

Where's Waldo, IN TIME!


I Spy books


Robin's Glove Pile

But Not really, because that would be silly

Air Multiplier!


Movie Review
New Moon, or Charlie Swan, the Untold Story!


Dakota Fanning, So terrifying!


The Real FACEPUNCHER!:


Synopsis: Alright, characters could be written better.

Song Break:
My Broken Hero's my space

Evolution of Hipster
Article Here Check it out, it will make more sense

Girly Quiz Synopsis:
The Emo guy.

Word of the Day:
bonhomie (bah-nuh-MEE) - A good nature; pleasant and easy manner.
Man I pronounced that wrong.

Thank you and have a good night

No comments:

Post a Comment